Jessica Mayordomo Capilla, in application of current legislation on the protection of personal data, informs that the personal data collected through the forms on the website: https://frontrowmodels.com/, are included in the specific automated files of users of the services of Jessica Mayordomo Capilla.
The purpose of the collection and automated processing of personal data is to maintain the commercial relationship and the performance of tasks of information, training, advice and other activities of Jessica Mayordomo Capilla.
This data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of fulfilling the above purpose.
Jessica Mayordomo Capilla adopts the necessary measures to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing the old LOPD, the new Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDDD).
The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification, cancellation, limitation and portability recognised in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). These rights may be exercised by the user by sending an email to: email@example.com or to the following address: C/ Dinamarca, 62 2ºa, C.P. 08303 – Mataró (Barcelona).
The user declares that all the data provided by him/her are true and correct, and undertakes to keep them updated, notifying Jessica Mayordomo Capilla of any changes.
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
For what purpose will we process your personal data?
At Jessica Mayordomo Capilla, we will process your personal data collected through the website: https://frontrowmodels.com/, for the following purposes:
- Sending commercial information and newsletters about new services offered on the website and the sector.
- The transmission of data to third parties with whom contracts have been entered into for this purpose, for commercial, contractual, administrative, marketing and/or operational purposes.
- Sending promotional information electronically.
- To provide the information requested by the user through the contact form.
- We remind you that you may oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time by sending an e-mail to the address indicated above.
The fields in these registers must be filled in, and it is impossible to carry out the purposes expressed if these data are not provided.
How long will the personal data collected be kept?
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and for the period of time for which legal responsibilities may arise from the services provided. Legitimation:The processing of your data is carried out on the following legal bases that legitimise the same: The request for information and/or the contracting of the services of Jessica Mayordomo Capilla, the terms and conditions of which will be made available to you in any case, prior to any eventual contracting.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside Jessica Mayordomo Capilla, unless legally obliged to do so.Data collected by users of the services.
In cases where the user includes files with personal data on shared hosting servers, Jessica Mayordomo Capilla is not responsible for the user’s failure to comply with the RGPD.
Intellectual property rights https://frontrowmodels.com/
Jessica Mayordomo Capilla is the owner of all copyrights, intellectual and industrial property rights, know-how and any other rights related to the contents of the website https://frontrowmodels.com/ and the services offered therein, as well as the programmes necessary for its implementation and related information.
The reproduction, publication and/or use of the contents, in whole or in part, of the https://frontrowmodels.com/ website, other than for strictly private use, is not permitted without prior written consent.
Intellectual property of the software
The user must respect third party software made available by Jessica Mayordomo Capilla, even if it is free and/or publicly available.
Jessica Mayordomo Capilla has the necessary rights of exploitation and intellectual property of the software.
The user does not acquire any rights or licenses for the contracted service, on the software necessary for the provision of the service, nor on the technical information for monitoring the service, except for the rights and licenses necessary for the fulfilment of the contracted services and only for the duration of the same.
For any action that exceeds the fulfilment of the contract, the user will need written authorisation from Jessica Mayordomo Capilla, and the user is forbidden to access, modify, view the configuration, structure and files of the servers owned by Jessica Mayordomo Capilla, assuming civil and criminal liability for any incident that may occur in the servers and security systems as a direct result of negligent or malicious action on their part.Intellectual property of the hosted contents.
The use contrary to the legislation on intellectual property of the services provided by Jessica Mayordomo Capilla is prohibited and, in particular:
- The use that is contrary to Spanish law or that infringes the rights of third parties.The publication or transmission of any content which, in the opinion of Jessica Mayordomo Capilla, is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic or defamatory.
- Cracks, programme serial numbers or any other content that infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The collection and/or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or in contravention of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- The use of the domain’s mail server and email addresses for sending unsolicited bulk email.
- The user bears full responsibility for the content of his website, transmitted and stored information, hypertext links, third party claims and legal actions with reference to intellectual property, third party rights and the protection of minors.
- The user is responsible for compliance with the laws and regulations in force and the rules concerning the operation of the online service, e-commerce, copyright, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles of Internet use.The user will indemnify Jessica Mayordomo Capilla for the expenses generated by the imputation of Jessica Mayordomo Capilla in any cause whose responsibility is attributable to the user, including fees and expenses of legal defence, even in the case of a non-final court decisión.
Protection of the hosted information
Jessica Mayordomo Capilla makes backup copies of the content hosted on its servers, however it is not responsible for the loss or accidental deletion of data by users. Likewise, it does not guarantee the total replacement of data deleted by users, as said data may have been deleted and/or modified during the period of time that has elapsed since the last backup.
The services offered, except for specific backup services, do not include the replacement of the contents preserved in the backup copies made by Jessica Mayordomo Capilla, when this loss is attributable to the user; in this case, a fee will be determined according to the complexity and volume of the recovery, always with the prior acceptance of the user. The replacement of deleted data is only included in the price of the service when the loss of content is due to causes attributable to Jessica Mayordomo Capilla.
In application of the LSSI.Jessica Mayordomo Capilla will not send advertising or promotional communications by e-mail or any other equivalent means of electronic communication that have not been previously requested or expressly authorised by the recipients of the same.
In the case of users with whom there is a previous contractual relationship, Jessica Mayordomo Capilla is authorised to send commercial communications concerning products or services of Jessica Mayordomo Capilla that are similar to those that were initially contracted with the customer.
In any case, the user, after proving his/her identity, may request that no further commercial information be sent to him/her through the Customer Service channels.